Parent trainings/educational opportunities provide parents with opportunities to:
- Work together with staff and with other community members on activities they have helped develop and in which they have expressed an interest
- Enhance their parenting skills
- Extend their knowledge and understanding of the educational and developmental needs of their children
- Share concerns about their children with program staff
- Learn how to promote children’s mental and physical wellness by providing group and individual parenting education in health, mental health, and nutritional issues
For information on upcoming parent trainings/educational opportunities, please check the website calendar.